Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Projekt Events - Do You Dream? Markus Schulz w Mike Emvee









Yea, so the fall line-up in Ottawa is turning out to be pretty intense...lol

Markus Schulz w Mike Emvee are kicking things off Labour Day weekend, gets perty kwazy after dat...Well actually during,
JOTS are playing "Frenzy" at Babylon that same evening. (omg wtf right?) Tickets still available for both... Man I hope I can get a D.D to drive me back and forth that night. (I'll give you forty bucks and my gueslist spot to Royce Da 5'9 on Sept 22nd)

Since Markus last graced us with his all-mighty presence he has released another compilation, no it wasn't titled Ottawa '10. I swear I tried my hardest to get him to name it that, he politely declined, lets all pray for Ottawa '11. Anyway, it's called Las Vegas '10 and it's quite the compilation. Could you expect any less from the #8 ranked DJ in zee vurld?

This Markus Schulz event is brought to you by the kind sires at Projekt events, known for...oh lets say, the Sander Van Doorn concert in June at...of course... Parliament Ultra Club, really the place to be in Ottawa for trance/progressive/house music showcases.

You're going to squirm when you hear what the boys over at Projekt Events have in store for November, lets just say, it is going to get kwazier and kwazier... and they say the Ottawa music scene is lack luster...mannnnnn.
Press Contact:

No comments: