Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kanye West Plans On Releasing A New Song Every Friday Until Christmas. He Also Loves Twitter, and Justin Bieber.

Yes, you're reading correctly, or maybe you aren't. That's because the songs Kanye will release on what he's calling "Good Friday," may or may not be his. They will be new, that's for certain. Kanye had this to say last night via twitter @KanyeWest:

"Yall make all the hard work worth it.... We been up to 5 am every night working on everything Pusha (Pusha T of Clipse), Rakwon (Raekwon), Mos (Def), Swizz (Beatz), Skateboard (Pharrell) etc."

"Swizz looked at me the other night and said man are you getting sleep and I told him I can't sleep... My people need this new music"

"I know yall need the music so I'm dropping 1 new song every weekend until Xmas. It may be my song it may be a new Jay song etc..."

"I'm calling it good Fridays. Yall know every Friday yall gone have a new joint from our family. We look at the game completely different now"

Make sure you follow
@KanyeWest
and RhythmWORKS
@RiddimWORKS
for all your music needs.

No comments: